Wednesday 14 May 2014

Rant Week #1 Pt. 1 - The Rant, The Whole Rant


I've stolen this little idea off my good friend, who some of you may know, Tom, and it's something he's had a pretty good response to. As you'll know I've been off blogging, so what better way to come back than by letting you all know what's really pissed me off this spring?!

My Own Life - now, this isn't necessarily something I hate, but it has been really bugging me I guess. Recently I haven't felt like myself, like I don't know what I'm doing with myself and it has been incredibly sucky. I've decided on University, I know what I want to do, I know when because I'm just not ready, yet despite this I really want to be. I want to be studying, working hard and doing something I love, but I'm not ready to take the plunge. It's all me and it's all in my own head but I can't bring myself to make that commitment just yet. I do know that this is something I'm never going to quite get over, so I'm applying soon for September 2015. I have to be ready by then, that's the goal. 

Football - sorry kids, girls can like football too. And this is a recent one so not quite spring. Ryan, also known as my boyfriend, is a Norwich City FC fan. Weird, but his family are from there so I guess it's understandable. Over these last two and a half years I've grown to really like them and I've gotten myself a little into it. What has pissed me off a bit is the fact that we've been relegated to the Championship. Not even that, just the way it happened. Chris Hughton is the devil. He left us in the worst position possible and you just can't forgive a guy for that.

I was going to censor the French but at the end of the day this is my rant post. This is me, basically going off on one. Call it a quarterly diary entry. If you enjoyed this, feel free to have a go yourself! I'll be back on Sunday with my secondary rant topics (the things that have annoyed me a little less than those mentioned). Please let me know if you've done or decide to do something similar yourself!

No comments :

Post a Comment