Monday 31 March 2014

Spring Lipstick Picks


L-R: Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in Nudest |  Barry M Gelly Lips in Sirius |  Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Cotton Candy | Rimmel Moisture Renew in Vintage Pink | MAC Lipstick in Crosswires | MAC Sheen Supreme in Full Speed
Happy Monday everyone! I actually had a day off today so it has been genuinely happy. I also noticed that I'm becoming increasingly woeful at blogging. I'll be back in the swing of things soon, I promise!

As spring recently I started I thought this would be a good time to share a couple of spring themed posts, the first of which being lipsticks. I was going to swatch all of these on my lips but for whatever reason I am seriously having the worst time with my dry, chapped lips and I can't really wear anything other than balm.

I don't know about you guys but I think spring is the perfect time to whack out the pinks and corals for the lips, as well as the odd nude. As the warmer months roll in I can never be bothered to do much in terms of eye makeup because it just seems to melt off, so I tend to go for a burst of colour on the lips and leave everything else natural looking.

I think my favourite of the six has to be the MAC Sheen Supreme shade (the last one swatched). It can be worn day or night to spruce up any makeup look and adds just the right pop of colour, especially as I'm a notorious black clothing wearer.

What are your favourite shades for the spring?!

No comments :

Post a Comment