Friday 21 March 2014

Face Of The Day #1



Hello lovelies! IT'S FRIDAY!!! Or more it will be when you're reading this. I hope you all have some wonderful plans for the weekend.

I know I'm a poser, I know I was knelt on my boyfriend's kitchen floor taking these (lol oven) but the lighting was incredible. I'm also sorry I only have my phone to take these photos on but next FOTD I promise the photos will be better!

I'm not going to go too in depth because I know I can never be bothered to read through descriptions of each of the million products I use on my face.

BASE Maybelline Baby Skin Primer, Illamasqua Skin Base, Illamasqua HD Powder, 17 Phwoarr Paint

CHEEKS Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush in Honey, Bourjois Cream Blush in #2

EYES Benefit They're Real! Mascara, Primark Kohl Eyeliner, GOSH Shimmer Eyeliner Kohl, Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze

BROWS Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara in Dark Brown

LIPS Rimmel Colour Rush Balm Rita Ora in Make Me Blush

So, I hope you enjoyed that little look into my face and kitchen. I was thinking about doing one of these every fortnight - please let me know if you'd like that!

No comments :

Post a Comment