Wednesday 19 March 2014

FABB Meets Liverpool!






Hello bloggers! I apologise for the massive delay in writing, I really haven't had much to say or any inspiration whatsoever - my March blog goals have gone well then, eh?!

Despite my complete writers block, FABB gave me something fantastic to write about. I was invited to their event at the PanAm in Liverpool on Saturday. It was the first event or meet up I'd ever been to as well as my first ever trip to Liverpool. Safe to say I was pretty nervous!

I met up with Sophie at Lime Street station and went to have a little wander around Harvey Nichols before getting a taxi to the docks.

We were greeted very welcoming bar staff and some very good cocktails before the event! Then was the big show, in which I didn't actually get very many photos! I did however come out with three bags packed out with free goodies from some brilliant brands that I can't wait to try out.

After the event Sophie and I had a cheeky cocktail with Magdalena and Hannah and watched everyone clear out. This, followed by a trip to Nandos and a rampage around Boots to take advantage of the last few days of their 3 for 2 offer marked the end of a perfect day. I was more than shattered when I got home but I cannot thank everyone involved enough for making my first event so brilliant!

1 comment :

  1. Have some how stumbled across your blog and I must of completely missed you at Fabb Liverpool! I was there too! Would love to properly meet you next time :) x

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete