Saturday 8 February 2014

My Favourite... | Week #4


Happy Saturday bloggers! I just thought I'd share with you a little OOTD sort of post. I absolutely adore this dress and it was so cheap, it's probably been my favourite thing for the past couple of months. Surprisingly I came across it one lazy Sunday whilst mooching around a not so local ASDA store and it was only a tenner!

So I could show it to you properly I decided I'd sneak into the bathroom at work and take some random selfies. The parka I've had for years, the tights are from Primark as are the midi rings, and the Vans were a Christmas present off my lovely mum. If it weren't for the awful automatic lights that come on as soon as you enter the ladies the quality of the photos might have been decent!

As this was my first sort of Outfit Of The Day post I'd really appreciate some feedback - would you like to see some more of these in better quality? Let me know. I hope you all have an absolutely lovely weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment