Sunday 9 February 2014

The Spring Wishlist

Dress | Shirt | Shorts | Shoes | Lip Paint
You can see that I definitely have a thing for polka dots right now. I thought I'd do a little post just to show you what I have my eye on for this Spring (so far). These would be the sort of smart-casual do.

First I picked this stunning midi dress from River Island. As a lot of you will know I'm a bit of a colourphobe and I'm trying really hard to get out of my comfort zone. What better way to do it than with a Spring/Summer dress?

Going further on with the polka dots is this huge beautiful shirt from Topshop. I'm not lying, I have to have this. Where's my bank card?!

I could go on and tell you about everything I want, but I didn't think there was much need. These are some of the things I have my eye on. I want them because they're pretty. And FYI, the Topshop Lip Paint is in the shade Elevate. Gorgeous.

I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful Sunday!

2 comments :

  1. I have that lip paint and it is so lovely! Amazing thick opaque colour!
    Kat x
    londonkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks - those shoes are so pretty! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete