Saturday 15 February 2014

I Have A Domain!


Hello you lovelies! So, some very exciting news. I've bought a domain, changed my blog name, had a whole new layout designed (coming soon!) and I'm starting up YouTube videos properly! It's ridiculous how excited I am over this.

However, so you don't all have to go follow a new blog, I'm going to get the lovely people at bloglovin' to move you all over for me. So to be clear, I'm going from vickieblogs.blogspot.co.uk over to dearvictoria.co.uk

Who's excited?!

2 comments :

  1. Aw congrats on the domain! I've been thinking about taking the plunge myself but wasn't sure how complicated it might be - it's all very exciting by the sounds of it!

    Steph x
    Lay It Bare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is gonna sound totally dumb but it's pretty easy if you know what you're doing? I just used the godaddy help and watched like 3 minutes of a YouTube video when I didn't quite get it and understood! It only cost me £2.99 for 12 months too!xx

      Delete