Sunday 26 January 2014

The New YouTube Channel


Happy Sunday! I'm well aware I've already shared the whole "I'm coming to YouTube!!" thing with all of you, but it's been re-uploaded onto a new channel specifically for all things blog-ish. I've figured out how to add custom thumbnails to my videos (with a little help from the lovely Adrienne of latenightnonsense), they're all in 1080p HD and I have so much planned for this.

I'm so nervous about really putting myself out there in such a way so it may take me a little while to come out of my shell and there wont' be weekly videos just yet but I've been encouraged to do this by a lot of you so here it is! I hope you enjoy and I'd appreciate any subscribers I get, no matter how few it'll be at first!

1 comment :

  1. well done for starting your youtube channel and putting your videos up:)i have wanted to do it for so long but i am really nervous about it:)will hopefully manage to start doing videos soon!congrats for taking that first step:)xx

    ReplyDelete