Tuesday 28 January 2014

2014 Blogging Goals

SOURCE
I've seen a few people doing these and as I'm lacking in any real light to take decent photos (wah!) I thought it'd be a good idea to share my 2014 blogging goals, even if it is slightly late.

It's great to set yourself little goals to work towards, especially for something you put a lot of your time and effort into like I do with blogging. It has been said that goals are so much easier to get if you actually strive towards them, so this is a brilliant reminder. If I've put it here, surely I've got to do it?


Bloglovin': 
Current: 186
Goal: 300

Twitter:
Current: 602
Goal: 1,000

YouTube:
Current: 3
Goal: 75

Instagram:
Current:266
Goal: 350

So there you have it! Social networking, old and new, and my goals for them. I also plan on using my Facebook page a little more now, although I'm not promising anything, hence why it isn't featured! If you'd like to follow or subscribe to any of these simply click through the links and they'll take you there. If you've done a post like this, please let me know in the comments below - I'd love to read it!


No comments :

Post a Comment