Wednesday 29 January 2014

Perfect Purple Pout

ILLAMASQUA LIPSTICK IN SHARD, £16.50

Recently I have been so badly on the Illamasqua hype it's untrue - I literally bought 3 of their products in a matter of days. 

My favourite of the two probably had to be this; their lipstick in Shard, £16.50, which is described as a 'red voilet' and I'd have to agree. It's dark, just how I like it, whilst still bringing a beautiful pop of colour to the lips. I wear this particular shade for work quite a lot, especially as most of the other makeup I wear is plain - I mean, who has time to do a gorgeous smokey eye at 7am?! Not me.

It's beautifully matte without being drying and I just adore it so much. I own one more Illamasqua shade, Atomic, and I'll definitely be purchasing more. A girl can never have too many lipsticks...


2 comments :

  1. Really pretty colour!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous red/purple , I love it and matte too x

    ReplyDelete