Saturday 25 January 2014

My Favourite... | Week #2


Welcome to the second week of the Saturday spot on my blog... yes, second - does this constitute sticking to it??? Obviously not...

Oddly enough my favourite thing that happened this week was a spontaneous night out dancing with some really lovely ladies (L-R: Lana, Heather, myself, Ashlie) at one of our favourite places to go in Manchester - Sound Control. 

Lana and Heather are two people I'd never really spent much time with until last night but I loved getting to know them better and having a right good laugh. Heather and I in particular found ourselves doing some pretty ridiculous dancing, quite clearly after consuming way too many Jägerbombs - those 3 for £5 deals are seriously lethal. We danced for absolutely hours and only went home as the birds started chirping at 5am.

 I don't really get the opportunity to go out much as a lot of the time I'd much rather be curled up in my bed watching awful TV but it's definitely going to be a more frequent occurance, especially as I earned 10 weight watchers propoints overall dancing my little butt off. Roll on 7th February?

1 comment :

  1. I do love a good night dancing away at Sound Control, especially when my flat used to be around the corner!

    ReplyDelete