Sunday 29 December 2013

An Absence Explained


... Not that the above photo explains much. This is going to be a pretty short post, basically explaining where on earth I've been for the past month or so. 

I got a job on the Christmas markets, as some of you know, and it was gruelling. 75 hour weeks and Saturday my only day off, I originally planned to do all of my blogging throughout Saturday and schedule all of it for the following week. However, after my first week there I realised I needed my Saturday to catch up on sleep and go Christmas shopping. 

Now the markets are done, Christmas is done and I have an office job, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. I have much more time on my hands, I'm earning a nice steady wage and will be saving up for a year or two while I decide what I want to do at University. I'm all yours once again!

No comments :

Post a Comment