Monday 18 November 2013

REVIEW | A French Kiss



As some of you may know I've been working on the Manchester Christmas Markets - 75 gruelling hours a week. So you could probably guess just how shattered I am when it comes to that blissful Saturday day off and how I spend my evening...

This week it was a night in with ELLE and Lush's A French Kiss, £4.25. I don't usually use a full bubble bar but I was feeling wild and I am earning plenty of cash! I was always put off the lavender scent, not because I dislike it but there were always other, sweeter scents luring me in. However this Saturday I figured it very necessary.

The bubbles were absolutely immense and the water turned a gorgeous colour. Now, I don't like to soak for very long (I'm very much one of those ants-in-your-pants sort of gals) but 20 minutes just taking in the scent and swirling the bubbles around had me unbelievably relaxed and I was so ready to just crawl into bed with Ryan and have a good nights sleep.

I'm a definite Lush maniac and I'd probably say the bubble bars are my favourites! Most of them leave you with gorgeous coloured water, the bubbles are fabulous and they nourish the skin so well I barely feel the need to moisturise. They're so good for a treat and if you're in need of a relaxing night to yourself they're a must have!

7 comments :

  1. I haven't tried their bubble bars which is perhaps shameful & Im not a huge fan of lavender but this has swayed me! It looks so pretty too!!!



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing!! I could so do with a Lush night in

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess how tempted I am to buy one of those! Lush is my favorite too, maybe I should give this a try :) Thank you for sharing this lovely post!

    - Pihla, So Much Story

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the Manchester Christmas markets, and I'm heading there on Friday! But gosh I can only imagine how tiring it is working there all day every day, I don't blame you for looking forward to that Saturday off! x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg i love A french kiss so much! one of my favorites!

    http://woodwinked64.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/christmas-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so cute, I have only tried bath bombs and bath melts from lush - I might have to try this one x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to Lush is so long, you've made me want to go and stock up!

    ReplyDelete