Monday 18 November 2013

Glade Christmas Scents



Hello lovelies! I can honestly say that this is the kind of year that gets me seriously excited, as it's time for all of the new Christmas scents to come out.

On a recent trip to Asda (I know, how upper class of me) I stumbled unfortunately upon the candle aisle and there was an offer I simply couldn't resist. Yeah - Glade's new Christmas scents have hit the market and they're on sale at £2 each! I've always been one to lust and drool over the higher end candles but Glade are seriously on it this year.

Two scents particularly caught my attention - spiced pomegranate, a little different but a wonderful balance between Christmas spice and fruit, and of course, frosted winter berries. I suggest when you're next doing your weekly shop that you go and have a smell for yourself!

2 comments :

  1. Oooh I wanna try these! Love candles and love Christmas scents xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frosted Winter berries sounds like such a nice scent for Winter!

    ReplyDelete