Tuesday 24 September 2013

MUA Heaven & Earth



I will be the first to hold my hands up and confess that I am a proper eyeshadow rookie, but I honestly swear by this. And here's why...

It's an absolute bargain. £4 and 12 shades, and almost all I wear on a regular basis. I've swatched my favourites on my hand above, and aren't they just great? I don't think I could ever stop singing my praises for this product. 
The quality is also fantastic. Most of the shades are perfectly pigmented - I mean, I'm not gonna lie and say "oh my God they're the most pigmented eyeshadows I've ever come across I can't believe it!!!" but they ain't half bad - and they really don't take that much work to put on the lid. 
They're a perfect substitute for all of us not fortunate enough to have spare notes hanging around to blow on the Urban Decay Naked palettes! As much as I'd love to fork out for the beautiful nude and brown shades I physically can't right now, between looking for work and preparing for University, so the MUA versions will do perfectly for now. And for the price, you can afford to get yourself a few of the different palettes!

I'm seriously looking for recommendations, I'd love to try some similar palettes if you have any in mind!

2 comments :

  1. Such a lovely palette and amazing for the price. The Sleek palettes are also amazing quality and they aren't very expensive :)

    Mirisweet! xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The VIVO palette's are also of similar quality, I am massive fan. you should check them out :) polkadella.blogspot.co.uk I have swatches of two neutral palettes by them on my blog too! xxx

    ReplyDelete