Sunday 4 August 2013

Manchester International Tattoo Show and #lbloggers chat!


Hello loves! This is just a pretty quick post to tell you all what I've been up to and what a packed weekend and week I have ahead! I was working all Saturday so when I got home I was absolutely exhausted. My friend Ashlie and I then decided last minute today that we'd take our tired little butts to the Manchester Tattoo Show and it was absolutely brilliant! Lovely people, brilliant artwork, musicians, trapeze artists - the absolute works! As well as this, Ashlie got a lovely traditional butterfly above her knee by Ruby Quilter at Scarlett Rose Tattoo in Milton Keynes and I put a deposit down with Lawrence Canham to get a few hours done on my nautical sleeve in September which I'm very excited about. 

I also hosted this evening's lifestyle bloggers chat which I adored, I had so many lovely comments thanking me for my topics and I had some very interesting conversations! For those of you who are interested my topics were giveaways and whether people think they're just a scam to get more followers and also a bit of a high end vs high street question.

Tomorrow I'm packing my things and moving in with Ryan for a fortnight which I'm really looking forward to - we've even ordered shopping like actual grown ups! So much planned for August which I'm very happy about. There will be more reviews, recipes and fashion posts in the next couple of weeks so keep your eyes well peeled.



1 comment :

  1. Great lbloggers chat topic Vickie :) tattoo show sounds great!

    Donna
    www.polkadot-pink.com

    ReplyDelete