Tuesday 6 August 2013

I wanna be where the people are...


Happy Tuesday everyone! This is a little short and sweet but I had to show you guys possibly the most perfect mermaid bath I have ever had. Pheonix Rising and Sunnyside. I absolutely love the scent of Pheonix but unfortunately it stains my bath at home, so I figured that during my 2 weeks of housesitting at Ryan's I'd repurchase it and soak! I was also recommended Sunnyside, something I hadn't tried before. I must say that I'll definitely be repurchasing Sunnyside as it has a lovely citrus scent which is a really perky. 

I'd also like to say a big thank you for all of the lovely comments I've been getting recently! It's more than I have ever gotten and I'm so thankful. I read absolutely every single one of them and I love you all for it.








No comments :

Post a Comment