Thursday 18 July 2013

Top 3 Facial Exfoliators


As I'm sure I'm not the only person who suffers from yucky dry and loose skin on my face I figured it was about time I posted about my favourite exfoliators. What's better is that all of the above items cost less than £10!


First I'd like to apologise for my hairy looking hand - I promise I'm not King Kong. 

First swatch: The Greatest Scrub Of All, Soap & Glory, £9. This is a really great scrub. If you don't mind spending a little bit of extra money it's absolutely perfect. It contains what are apparently called smooth-boost spheres - I don't know what these are particularly but it works so well in buffing away dead skin cells and after use I find my makeup applies beautifully. 

Second swatch: Mask of Magnaminty, Lush Cosmetics, £4.95. I know these were supposed to be exfoliators but this works really well as one as well as a face masks! It contains little microbeads that get rid of the dry skin and also has a gorgeous, refreshing, minty scent. You can also apply this to any problem skin areas, be that on your back, your face, literally anywhere. I was also informed this is great on your feet after a long hard day!

Third swatch: Apricot Facial Scrub, CYCLAX, 99p (available at Bodycare). This scrub is a little different. The base of it is more like a moisturising cream which soaks right into your skin, hydrating it fully, but the beads in it are plentiful and really get rid of any problem skin areas. This, the teeny tiny price and the gorgeous scent in mind, this is a fantastic buy.

Personally I can't live with dry skin, especially as I get it particularly bad around my nose. Is there a drugstore branded product you can't live without?




No comments :

Post a Comment