Sunday 21 July 2013

OOTD preview


dress; £5, miscellaneous discount store

As some of you may know, I recently started attending weightwatchers classes again, to lose the weight I don't want on myself and become more confident on my own skin. I'm making really good progress so far and when I do become more confident with my body I'm going to start putting up OOTDs and other such fashion related posts.

Being the excitable bundle of a person I am, I've already planned out my first post, so this is just a little sneak peek showing the main feature - this lovely swan silhouette print dress I got for just £5! I never usually go for print dresses, especially animal print dresses and brown isn't high on my list of favourite colours but for some reason this really caught my eye. This dress is a chiffon kind of material and so light for summer. The only place on my body it doesn't really fit great is around my top area, so when I finally get to do my OOTD post for this dress it will also be like my first weightloss mile stone! Since purchasing this I've started to look more and more at print dresses and I have to say I am totally in love.

What are your opinions on print and statement dresses?



2 comments :

  1. wow, such a pretty dress! What a great buy. gorgeous xx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swan print, can't wait to see you outfit post!

    Lauren
    livinginaboxx
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete