Wednesday 31 July 2013

Newest addition!


Just yesterday I took a quick trip into Oldham to visit the fantastic Dom Wiley at Visual Change and sat for a gruelling 5 and a half hours. The end result was this (slightly incomplete) piece of artwork on my forearm and I am absolutely in love with it. It only took that length of time because Dom is just starting out - this was only his 20th tattoo ever. However, the quality of work is remarkable. If you're from around the Greater Manchester area and are looking at having some traditional/neo traditional work done I highly recommend this guy. He's currently £25 an hour and you can view more of his work here and grab his email address to get in touch. 

I cannot express how happy I am with this and I'm really looking forward to visiting him again in September to get this finished and another beautiful piece started!






3 comments :