Thursday 1 August 2013

Guest blogger - July

Hello there. To all you lovely readers - Welcome to this blog post. As Vickie has kindly allowed me to write a post for her blog I thought it may be polite to introduce myself. My name is Steph and I have recently started my own fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog 'Just Steph Blog'. Before I begin I would just like to thank Vickie for welcoming me into her blogging domain. I'm excited to get started! 
Soooo lets begin! I thought I would jump into a review of some hair repairing products that I have discovered recently and these two products are Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Intensive Mask and Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Extra Strength
Now, I wish someone had told me about these products sooner because my hair has been suffering in silence! I get blonde highlights put in every month and rarely have it cut because I believe that my hair grows more when it's not been cut. Hardly logical.. but anyway - because of this and the use of heating devices (straightners, haridryers..) my hair has hit rock bottom with regards to its health! But its all OK now I've found these products and my hair health is slowly being restored thanks to Mr. Herbal Essences and Mrs Organix. 
Now if you don't read my blog you must know that I am all about cost and keeping it to minimum when it comes to buying anything from hair care products to make-up. Purchased on one of my Tesco trips, these products both fall under the ten pound mark! Complete bargin for the results! Herbal Essences Mask bought at £4.39 and Organix Argan Oil at £6.99. 
Herbal Essences Intensive Mask - apply to damp hair after a shower and leave in for 5 minutes, then wash out. You know the drill. I bought the coconut scent (they come in a variety) and the smell is just to die for. Not only that but the one thing I've noticed about ALL Herbal Essences products is that the smell lingers in your hair for a couple of days - something I love about this mask. The mask is thick and easy to use. The saying 'a little goes a long way' applies greatly to this product. I've only been using it once a week and that is all you need. I've noticed my split ends have almost disappeared completely and it has truly softened, brightened and repaired my hair. For the price it is and the results I've got from it I will definitely be repurchasing this product and who knows I may branch out and try a different scent!

Teamed with Herbal Essences Intensive Mask the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil has been a dream. I've heard many people rave about various Moroccan Argan oil products but at ridiculous prices. So I thought I would give a less expensive product a try. You only need a small blob of oil - anymore than that and it makes the hair visibly greasy. I normally apply it after an intensive mask session or just after a shower when my hair is damp, before I start blow drying. From using the oil I've found my hair has become more nourished and noticeably softer especially at the ends where it was most dry. Not only does it notice afterwards but even after the next hair wash when I haven't used the oil my hair has still remained soft and healthy looking! I've notice as well, that it has made my hair a lot stronger. Before I started using it I would be covered in little bits of hair just from brushing it through. Now the hair I become covered in is much less and I hope from this that my hair grows thicker and much more healthier. I will definitely be buying these products again as together they have both made such a difference. 
So sadly we have come to the end of my post. Thank you all for reading and I hope my review was interesting enough for you to reach this point. And I hope I have been of help to any of you who are looking for new hair care repairing products to add to your hair care routine. 
If you enjoyed my review and would like to see more then make sure you check out my blog at juststephblog.blogspot.com
Thanks again to Vickie for having me :)
Twitter @juststephblog

No comments :

Post a Comment