Monday 29 July 2013

Weekend Catchup #1



Hello loves! I've decided to do a weekend catch up post weekly, to fill all of you in on the things I got up to (warning - I'm not overly exciting), the things I've purchased and the people I shared company with.

This weekend wasn't overly interesting. On Saturday I worked until 4pm, made a brief appearance at my friends 18th birthday party and then took my butt over to my boyfriend's house. Everybody else was out so we spent the evening watching Family Guy and Sex And The City, or at least while the TV was working! It was so nice to be indoors while there seemed to be torrential downpour outside. 

On my way home on Sunday I noticed the Benefayre was still in Manchester. Despite the rain I headed right on over, and although I was on my own (world's biggest loner) I had such a lovely time and all of the Benefit staff were lovely. I got my hands on a mini "They're Real!" which was handy as mine had just ran out, Bad Gal Lash, POREfessional which I've wanted to try for ages, Stay Flawless Primer and Cha Cha Tint, something I've also been wanting to try out. 

While I was a girl about town I picked up the August issue of Vogue. I needed some easy reading for the week and nothing beats a good magazine! I also snatched up this lovely pencil case/makeup bag for £2.50 from where I work (we're selling them for £3.50 but my lovely boss sold this to me at the price she paid for it!) which was flown over from China. It has perfect little compartments for brushes and essential makeup and I got this so I had somewhere to put all of the things I like to carry around with me.

I told you it wasn't that interesting! This is a bit of a trial run, would you like to see more of these weekend posts? Or perhaps a post covering my whole week? Let me know what you think, I value your opinion more than anyone's.





No comments :

Post a Comment