Tuesday 11 February 2014

The BIG Trial

BIG SHAMPOO £11.50

As some of you may have heard, I have big plans coming up for this blog. One of those plans is to try out a million and one different shampoos and conditioners that claim to give the best amount of volume and texture to give you my personal verdict.

I recently got given a little trial size of Lush's BIG, which is what started this whole thing off. At £11.50 for a 330g tub it isn't the most expensive out there but I didn't want to take the plunge without trying it first. Then I thought about you guys and how you might feel the same.

So here it is, and this is my ode to you. Give me ideas of voluminous and texturising shampoos that either have worked for you and you think I should try or that you've wanted to try yourself but haven't got around to it yet. I'll pick a decent handful and give all of them a fair try - at least a months going. By the time summer comes around I'll have you the review of all reviews on the best shampoos to give you that beached look.

C'mon, I'm sat ready with pad and pen...

No comments :

Post a Comment