Monday 10 February 2014

Hairy Dieting

THE HAIRY DIETERS: HOW TO LOVE FOOD AND LOSE WEIGHT, £7.00

 Happy Monday! As today is weigh in day I thought I'd share something that I've been finding really useful. Despite not having made many recipes out of this (try none... damn I'm useless) it's always good inspiration seeing someone else's progress and finding out exactly how they did it.

This recipe book from The Hairy Bikers is amazing. It retails at around £15.00 but if you follow the link in the source of the photo you can snatch it up on Amazon for £7.00 - bargain. I was actually given this as a gift from Ryan's mum as she, not unlike me, has never used it.

It's full of gorgeous recipes and is all categorised and organised, something that I obviously found appealing. There are breakfasts, desserts, sandwiches, pies, home made takeaways... literally any sort of food craving you might have is in here. It's also full of useful tips and tricks to help you along the way.

Although I'm not calorie counting these recipes are still great for anyone either trying to lose weight or just maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you're into cooking I highly recommend getting a copy of this. I plan to use it a heck of a lot in the future and I'll even make the full portion despite it only being me and Ryan I'd be cooking for. I can see my fridge being full of healthy, pre cooked meals ready for those lazy weekdays when it's just me in the house!

No comments :

Post a Comment