Monday 17 February 2014

Places To Be - Manchester #1

SOURCE

Hello bloggers! In an attempt to give my blog a bit of something extra I thought I'd make this a thing - places to be in Manchester! Every month or so (maybe fortnight, depending on how often I actually get out!) I'm going to choose a place in Manchester or around Manchester that I enjoy visiting and tell you all about it. Eventually I'll probably venture out into more cities around the country as I do want to find the time to travel a lot more this year.

SOURCE
Recently Ryan and I have made it our aim to try new things. We're going out into Manchester/to go eat once a fortnight (ish) and instead of going to the same old places like we usually do we're venturing out. It was my turn to choose and I decided where better to go to the new Almost Famous restaurant. If you're into a good burger then this really is the place to be.

There isn't much to choose from in terms of variety but Almost Famous is what it is - an American style burger joint. Chew down on chilli dogs, nachos, fries, monster shakes and yeah, burgers, to your hearts content. The prices are good, the food is indescribable and the service is lovely and quick.

Go on a Saturday and you'll wait 60 minutes+, however if you're in Manchester on a weekday get down here and you'll be seated pretty much straight away, perhaps with around a 20 minute wait at peak times. 

I'm not going to ruin anything else for you, just know that you have to try this place, for real.

1 comment :

  1. I've not been to Manchester much, I'm not far from there so I should go more often, I guess! Those burgers look lovely.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete