Tuesday 4 February 2014

Lierac Illuminating Serum

LIERAC ILLUMINATING SERUM
The picture is very fitting, I know. Basically, I made a promise to myself this year that I'd make a real effort to look after my skin, which includes adding new steps into my skin care routine to really get the most out of it.

I was really wary of this little product when it  first arrived but after a few uses - wow. It's a metallic milky substance and I've been using this pretty much every day both in the morning and the evening.

It really adds that dewy glow underneath foundation, whether you use heavy, light, matte or sheer coverage. It reflects light in all the right ways and I seriously can't get over this find! My skin is more oily/normal/combination and it works a treat, I can pretty much guarantee it'll work for you if you want to add a bit of really subtle glow to your complexion.

This retails quite high but you can get your hands on it on amazon and various other places online for around £20.00 which makes this even better.

1 comment :