Monday 20 January 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Idea For Him

SOURCE
There's something really magical about this time of year. Once the A/W makeup and clothes start to come out it just gets me so excited - there's my birthday, obviously the most important, Christmas, New Year, Ryan's birthday and then right at the end of it all sits Valentine's Day, possibly one of the most controversial created-by-clintons holidays. Me and Ryan personally don't think too much of it, but for those who do this is my second Valentine's Day gift post.

My first post which you can read here was dedicated to an easy and my personal go to unisex gift idea, and today I'll be bringing you the perfect gift idea for him. No muss, no fuss.

Now, I'm a big believer in food being the easiest way to a man's heart. There's nothing I love more than cooking for Ryan or treating him to his favourite snacks, so this Valentine's day why not try something similar? We all know men are the most awkward of all to buy for no matter how familiar you are with them. And this way, you even get to make a yummy treat for yourself. Result.


Whether it's a greasy burger, homemade or otherwise, a candlelit dinner at his favourite restaurant or a healthy homemade lunch sat infront of an omnibus of his favourite TV show, I think this is possibly the easiest way to impress a man, provided he's observant enough to notice the effort!

If you don't have a man to cook for this Valentine's Day and it really matters, why not gather a few of your other single friends round and have your own little dinner party? Sometimes there's nothing better than the right company to make you feel good and this way you could even split the work! I might even swap Ryan for my favourite friends...

4 comments :

  1. We don't do valentines but I think you have it right with cooking your someone special a nice meal, that burger looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I recently went on an oyster shucking/grilling trip to Hog Island with my boyfriend, I wish we could do it again for Valentine's Day!

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete