Saturday 4 January 2014

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser

ORIGINS GINZING ENERGY-BOOSTING MOISTURISER | £23

Described as a "lightweight, oil-free, skin energy drink", this is yet another product that has been hot on the blogisphere for a very long time. It's safe to say I was pleased to find this in my Christmas stocking, especially as I've been sans facial moisturiser after my Simple one completely broke me out.

I am absolutely in love with this! I've never found a moisturiser that doesn't break me out and/or leave my skin slimy and greasy for ages afterwards, so this stuff is an absolute God send. Used morning and night, it promises to refresh your skin, giving it a healthy glow, and it does just that. Prepare for an update on this after I've used a little more, but I'm two weeks in and just damn.

Even the packaging is luxurious. A lovely orange glass jar, simplistic writing and will look beautiful on any dressing table or bathroom shelf. In all honesty, I'd probably repurchase this for the smell alone. Terry's Chocolate Orange in cream form? Don't mind if I do...

1 comment :

  1. The more reviews I read on this the more I want it! I love the smell!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete