Wednesday 1 January 2014

A Christmas Splurge


Happy January 1st everyone! This evening brings just a little post to fill you all in on the goodies I've got my hands on recently out of the money I earned on the markets, Christmas presents and Christmas gift money. 

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser £23 a lovely gift off my lovely boyfriend :) I've needed a new every day moisturiser for such a long time and this one literally jumped out at me. About the only moisturiser that hasn't brought me out in awful blemishes might I add!

Clarins Instant Smooth Primer £26 after using my little sample pot for about 5 months I decided it was high time I purchased the full size (despite still having a little bit of the sample left still). A little really does go an awfully long way with this and it's honestly one of the best primers I've ever used.

Illamasqua Loose Powder 010 £23 a serious impulse purchase but I was immediately in love when the feisty lady at the Illamasqua counter practically forced this onto my face.

Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Tremble £18 again sort of an impulse buy but I really needed a new blusher after falling totally out of love with cream blushes. Such a beautiful shade although I'm yet to wear it aside from the lovely lady at the counter trying this shade on for me.

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 3.5 £27 honestly, this stuff is a godsend. Perfect shade match, HD foundation and honestly I stay looking perfect all day.

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat in BR20 £29 I've no idea why but apparently I was on some sort of base splurge. The day after purchasing my Illamasqua Skin Base I found myself in Debenhams and just look what happened. I was actually on the hunt for the Youth Liberator but there was trouble with dispatch, however I was told with my skin the extra serum was not needed. Flattery at it's finest, right?

Illamasqua Lipstick in Atomic £16.50 when MAC's All Fired Up is sold out, what else is there to do?!

MAC Lipstick in Please Me £15 this is definitely a 'My Lips But Better' colour and absolutely perfect for work. Already head over heels!

Illamasqua Lipstick in Shard £16.50 whilst on the hunt for some seriously out-there colours to go nicely with my totally black hair I fell over the Illamasqua stand.Perfect on, long lasting and almost doesn't look too gothic.

That's finally it! My plan wasn't to go into too much details as I will be posting reviews of most of these products and a few WOMFs so stay tuned for that! I'm going to give everything a fair trial first, though. Hope you all got wonderfully spoilt this Christmas and also appreciate how lucky we all are :)

No comments :

Post a Comment