Wednesday 23 October 2013

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser



Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm delving back into the skincare posts today, and my mass collection of cleansers is steadily growing. My skin has been in serious need of a deep clean recently, and despite having my eye on the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser for a very long time I couldn't justify parting with that amount of money for something I've never used before.

On one of my frequent trips into Manchester City Centre I found myself as usual trawling the aisles of Boots and Superdrug. The latter is where I found this gem on a half price offer - it was less than £3! I figured this would be the perfect place to start with hot cloth cleansers.

It contains Kiwi, Mulberry and Cocoa Butter, all designed to give your skin that sort of youthful glow. It gently exfoliates too, buffing away awful dead skin cells to leave behind a brighter looking complexion. Damn, this is a beauty. It smells wonderful and honestly does the trick. As I suffer quite badly with dry skin on the face I didn't think the gentle exfoliants would quite do the trick, but to my surprise it worked just fine. It even comes with a muslin cloth - not the best one but will certainly come in handy. You can never have too many face cloths, right?

If  you don't own this I highly recommend you go out and find it for yourself. I'm certainly ready to jump into buying more high end hot cloth cleansers after the wonders this has done for my skin!

2 comments :

  1. I'm off to Superdrug in a bit so will look out for this - great if it works just as well as the Liz Earl pricier version!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the Liz Earle version so I've no idea if it's as good - would love to hear your thoughts!

      xo

      Delete