Friday 4 October 2013

Lady Danger


Yes, it's huge. Yes, it's very in your face. But I love it. And guess where I found this beauty? None other than Primark for a purse friendly £12. I've been on the hunt for a new handbag for a long time, something temporary until I have the cash to splash out on a slightly more fancy model. Ideally I was looking for something a little smaller than this but I'm in love. At the minute I have a definite thing for red, perhaps because I can't quite let go of bright summer shades, but I think this still nails it. I'm due to do a lot of moving about over the next few months, visiting my mother, friends who have moved away to university, and having to stay at Ryan's after a long shift (he's a lot closer than I am to my new work place) so I needed a larger bag that looked a little smarter. They have the same one in black, and from what I saw a lot of other lovely arm candy. At these sorts of prices, you really can't miss out. Even if you don't find something you like, I highly recommend you go have a look!



1 comment :

  1. I really need to start going to Primark..
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete