Tuesday 10 September 2013

The Birthday Wishlist


Playsuit from ASOS | Boots from Office | MAC Prolongwear Lip Creme in Good To Go | Necklace from Zara | Clutch from Accessorize

As my birthday draws closer and closer - November 3rd to be exact, take note - I thought it would be nice to note down all of the things I want for the big weekend. Being one of the oldest of my 'year', when I turned 18 I couldn't do much considering only a couple of my friends were old enough to (legally) venture out into the night life Manchester has to offer. This year I plan to make up for that fact and have a fantastic weekend full of good friends and family and this is the outfit I plan to arm myself with. I'm not great with heels and it will be absolutely freezing, hence the choice in long sleeved playsuit and chunky ankle boots. What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment