Friday 9 August 2013

Love is just God on a good day


Happy Friday lovelies! Today I'm offering up something a little different - one of my favourite lunchtime recipes! It's quick, easy, delicious and relatively guilt free. 

All you'll need is chicken breast (sliced/cut up), marinade (optional), pasta and plenty of salad! For my marinade I chose a nandos medium peri peri number I picked up from my local Tesco (glamourous, I know). Simply cook the chicken and the pasta and throw it together in a pan. Next, add the salad. I use red pepper, cucumber, lettuce and spring onion. I know salad isn't supposed to be cooked but by putting it into a warm pan you give it a nice, very slightly luke warm temperature to get rid of that just-out-of-the-fridge bite. 

After this I add my "homemade" (a little lie, it's just a mix of my go-to sauces) chilli mayo. I have literally just mixed Helman's mayonnaise, Crabbie's chilli and ginger sauce and a squeeze of lemon into my pasta salad. Pop into a bowl and voila! Perfect.

I know I'm not the best at explaining myself but I do hope you enjoyed this. Are recipes something you'd like to see more of?





No comments :

Post a Comment