Thursday 25 July 2013

Wishlist - July

Coming back with a bang- the wishlists. Basically me pouring over products that I'll probably never end up buying for myself because I'm far too fickle and change my mind constantly. 

1. Bourjois Bronzing Primer
This has been raved about by many a blogger and I swear every time I take a trip into any drug store I swatch this and stroke the back of my hand in awe. I'd love to use this as just a bronzer or to contour rather than an actual primer as it is the perfect amount of buildable for my pale complexion. 

2. Bourjois Cream Blush
Also seen on countless blogs is this. Again, I have swatched this a few times and absolutely adore it. I do love my powder blushes but really want to try something a little different. I'd like to try this in either shade 01, shown, or 02 which is a lovely corally shade. 

3. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
Never actually tried a Maybelline foundation and this feels so silky and smooth when I've swatched it. It also comes in really pale shades which is fantastic for me.

4. Calvin Klein Delicious Truth Lipstick
I've wanted to try some of Calvin Klein's beauty products for a long time so of course some of them have found their way onto my wishlist. This particular lipstick comes in some really striking colours and I'm trying to branch out a little. 

5. Calvin Klein Velvet Blush
Staying loyal to my love for all things blush combined with my want for Calvin Klein products. 

6. W7 Candy Floss Face Powder
I've heard this is a really great dupe for the Benefit blushers, and before I splash my cash on something like that (despite spending all of my time eyeing them up) I'd like to have a go at this beauty.

7. Calvin Klein Endless Cream Concealer
I'm a little rubbish when it comes to concealer and I don't actually own any so I have a couple on this list. I'm struggling to find this in a shade that really matches but I'm on the look out!

8. Dainty Doll Concealer Pen
I have heard so many good things about Dainty Doll but still haven't tried out a single thing! I'm going to start off by working this lovely little thing into my makeup routine and see how it goes!



No comments :

Post a Comment