Wednesday 8 January 2014

Petit La Belle


Okay, so I'm far from petite and I'm not quite the English Rose I wish I was, but you get the idea. This is just a small sort of post to make you all aware that I'm back on the "get fit" bandwagon all set for the new year. 

I've bought this gorgeous Vero Moda textured dress, sneak peek above, for that perfect "I've-hit-my-perfect-size-and-here's-a-customary-OOTD" post which I'm already looking forward to, I'll be giving my beautiful mum away at her wedding at the end of July so of course I want to look shit hot and I also want to be able to wear the things I love and still feel confident.

I'll be doing weekly-ish posts, I'm back at the gym and I'm doing a sort of video diary of the first 6 months and probably one for the next 6 months after that. I'm not on a fad diet but I'm eating less and all of the right foods and I'm so determined! 

Just a heads up as you'll be seeing a handful more lifestyle posts over the next 12 months. I find it so good to track things like this on here as you're all so supportive and I can always count on you for a pick me up. And for the record, I think this is the perfect post for my 100th - it really does signify a new beginning! Anyone else joining me on this?

1 comment :

  1. Amazing good for you, good luck! xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete