Wednesday 6 November 2013

Anna Sui | The Prize From Over The Pond





After my birthday I signed on to Twitter to discover a shedload of congratulations messages of Tweeters I didn't know and I honestly had no idea what was going on! To my delight I scrolled down to find a fantastic tweet from the fabulous Dave Lackie informing me I'd won this gorgeous Anna Sui Beauty Wardrobe set. Safe to say it was the perfect end to an already amazing birthday weekend.
I sent over my address and details on Monday afternoon and I was gobsmacked to find it arriving this morning while I was making pancakes.

Never have I seen such beautifully packaged makeup. The designs are all so beautiful and thought out, Anna has really thought up some unique products. The mascara wasn't what I expected, I've never used such a small brush but I'm excited to see how well it fares against my usual, more chunky mascaras. The lipsticks are also an absolute delight - the pink shade is 301 and the coral number is 600. From what I can tell they're of a similar consistency as the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks, more sheen than matte and feel very creamy and nourishing. I'm also excited about the blusher, I don't actually own one that contains a number of shades and how beautiful is the design of this?!

Expect to see looks and full reviews in the next few weeks. I cannot thank Dave enough for this lovely prize and the birthday message he left in my parcel. You can buy Anna Sui online and more recently at ASOS!


Don't forget I also now have a Facebook page if you'd be kind enough to go and give it a like!

No comments :

Post a Comment