Monday 21 October 2013

Mini Quad - La Roche-Posay Notes


Just recently I managed to get hold of this adorable miniature quad of La Roche-Posay skincare and I couldn't wait to tell you all about it. However, I figured I should first apologise for the photo quality recently. I'm in the process of finding a new camera and am flitting between my trusty phone, little digital and the DSLR that I have totally fallen out of love with in the last year. If you have any recommendations for a high quality camera that films and is under £500, hit me up. 

Back on to point. The quad contained a cleanser, lotion, moisturiser and an SPF and I was seriously impressed. I used the cleanser, lotion and moisturiser while I was having a lovely relaxing bath and after I had tackled my wet locks with a dryer I used the SPF as a primer as I have previously seen Lily Pebbles do. My skin was soft and peachy all day, and I found I didn't have to reapply any makeup until later that evening. 

This was my first dealing with La Roche and I'm disappointed I hadn't invested in some full sized options sooner. I'm working my way through these precious samples and I have a couple of full sized versions on my wishlist. 

No comments :

Post a Comment