Thursday 19 September 2013

Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink


First off, please excuse the unruly hair. It's having a serious break from styling tools. I'm also growing my eyebrows out to get them threaded. Damn.

The other week I was absolutely laden with job interviews and inductions and I decided that I didn't want to go in with my usual bold red lip, so I went on the hunt for a new love. And oh, did I find it. 
Enter, Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink, the perfect blue toned pink. It looks classy, sophisticated and honest to God I haven't stopped wearing it. I think I might have to buy myself a second one just incase something happens to this one. 
I'm honestly not a fan of the pink lip, or even nude for that matter, but this shade is so gorgeous yet beautifully subtle at the same time. 
As for the formula, I'm smitten. Not so matte like I usually go for but smooth and creamy. It doesn't dry on the lips and doesn't leave that awful lip liner look when it begins to fade like my favourite bold MAC shades do - it literally just goes. 
I seriously recommend everyone takes a look at this, because at £6.29 it's a winning situation.


No comments :

Post a Comment